Poster presentation benefits:
- Unique opportunity to combine visual and oral explanations of your projects in the form of poster presentation
- Best poster Award: 3 best posters will be awarded at the closing ceremony of the conference
- Best posters will be given an opportunity to
publish the full work at discounted processing charges in the supporting
Guidelines for best poster awards
- Applicants must submit an abstract as first author through the Abstract Submission System
- All E-posters and Live posters are eligible for the Best Poster Award.
- 3 best posters will be awarded at the closing ceremony of the conference.
- Awardees will get exciting cash prizes and certificate of appreciation.
- The winners of the best poster award will be awarded at the closing ceremony.
How to submit the poster and e-poster
- All accepted E-posters and posters should be sent to the conference department before the conference through the abstract submission system
- E-posters will be secured, and that E-poster will be displayed correctly.
- Live Posters will be presented at the Poster presentation session as per the scientific program. It will be displayed and presented by the presenter.
- All E-poster authors are kindly asked to submit their E-poster via the abstract submission form using the same login details which were used for abstract submission.
The selection of the winner will be based on:
- Originality of topic 25%
- Content – Introduction, Methods, Results, Conclusions / Recommendations for Practice 25%
- Educational Value 20%
- Lay-out – Clear to read and appropriate to topic 15%
- Overall Impression of the Poster 15%