General Information for Participants and Non-presenting Attendees:
Session Structure: Sessions will have different formats depending on the Session Chairs but will generally include a series of individuals presentations followed by discussion.
- 90-minute session, 10-15 minutes per presentation (depending on Session Chairs)
- Interactive roundtable discussion following presentations
- Q&A session, polling
- A live Q&A session will be part of each session, moderated by the Session Chair
- Participants will be muted, and they will need to submit questions via Chat before the Q&A session starts.
- The Session Chair will have the ability to unmute participants if this is needed to elaborate on their questions. Since the Q&A duration will be limited, participants are encouraged to discussed with the author(s) via our virtual meeting place .
FAQ for virtual events
- How long will conference hall stay digital?
For the foreseeable future given the current covid-19 situation.
- When are the virtual sessions being held?
You can join check our technical program for the schedule of virtual events
- How can I join the online sessions?
Each virtual program has its own registration link with zoom. Please check your email for details.
- Who can join the online sessions?
All registered participants (presenters and regular attendees) can participate using the link provided
- What’s zoom?
Zoom is a free online video conferencing platform.
- Do I need to download zoom?
We suggest you download the zoom client to participate, but you do not have to. You can open a zoom link in your web browser, but to take full advantage of the program, we highly suggest that you download it to your desktop or mobile device to join.
- Do I need a zoom account to join?
No, you don’t need a zoom account to join. Just register and enjoy!
- Do I need to register to attend virtual programs?
You can register to attend the virtual conference by using the link below
- How do I register a group? To take advantage of our group discount of 10%, your group should consist of 3 or more attendees from the same company and they must be registered at the same time
- Should I wear formal outfit? Wear professional attire during your presentation. We will be recording remote sessions and you want to look your best.