ICBME 2022 publishes a list of Young Scientist Awards to encourage excellence in a variety of field of Biomedical Engineering. The award is open to graduate students and researchers who are working on projects that promote sustainable progress and share various encounters innovation, engineering, and technology as well as in humanities addressing the latest trends and challenges facing the world in embracing the Fourth Industrial Revolution.
Applicants must submit an abstract as first author through the Abstract Submission System.
Any scientist, engaged in research work laboratories/institutes, who is not more than 35 years of age, is eligible for the Award.
- Research will be limited according to the scope of the conference theme and the topic must fit into Scientific sessions of the Conference
- All the presentations should be in oral form only.
- Each scientist must submit their unique research works
Guidelines for Young scientist award
- An opportunity to showcase your research to the scientific communities
- Two researchers will be chosen for the Awards.
- Career guidance
- Opportunity to publish papers in Scopus indexed journals at discounted rates
- Awardees will get exciting cash prizes and certificate of appreciation.
Supporting Materials (in English):
- Copy of passport (1st page as proof of age)